Monday, May 3, 2010

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes

The big packing frenzy has begun.  My son and I leave GA in less than 3 weeks.  We still don't know who is shipping our stuff, how it should be packed, how to label the boxes, what to do with our furniture.  We also don't know what, if any, furniture we'll have when we get there.  So far, it looks like we will be sleeping on the floor in our things haven't arrived by the time we do.  At least I'm bringing the pack & play for our son to sleep in.  Now, most of this lack of information is because my husband isn't asking the questions.  The rest is because of a slight delay due to personal issues on his boss's end.   I really dislike that all men are involved with this move.  I can't get any answers I need cause the guys are all so laid back about it.  Ugh.  So I just pack away, hoping that I'm doing something right and hoping I don't have to redo a lot once we know these details for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment